Aiken Mitchell is seeking a self-motivated, pro-active, Accounts Payable Specialist who is willing to go the extra mile. Aiken Mitchell has established an office culture of mutual trust and respect, therefore all candidates should uphold these values.
The Accounts Payable Specialist position is responsible for processing and maintaining vendor invoicing company-wide. Responsibilities will include review and submission of invoicing to managers for approval, code validation, invoice entry into financials, assisting in issuance of accounts payable checks, maintaining accounting logs and other duties as deemed necessary within the Accounting Department. Position requires a minimum of (5) years in an accounts payable role. Experience in construction accounting is desirable.
- 4-5 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Experience in construction accounting is preferable, but not required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with advance ability in Excel
- Experience with Viewpoint, Maxwell or other financial software equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills; must be detail oriented
If interested, please apply below.